Face it parents: we grew up in a different time. As kids, nothing was handed to us. We either worked or helped to earn our rewards: money, an activity with friends, or something we wanted. Scouting still believes in and stands for the core value of earning!
Benefits to Your Scout and Family:
- Teaches Scouts the value & process of setting and working toward goals
- Gives Scouts a strong sense of accomplishment through recognition
- Enhances communication, leadership skills and confidence in your Scout
- Scouts can earn valuable rewards including gift cards and prizes
Below are the goals you and your Scout should strive for...
- $750.00 per Scout or siblings
Ways to Sell:
Take Orders in Your Neighborhood
- The Scout with his Akela goes door to door with a Take Order Form. Take Order Forms will provided during the Popcorn Kickoff
- The customer writes his/her order on the Take Order Form and the Scout collects the money.
- The Scout processes the order and delivers the Popcorn to the Customer in a few weeks.
Selling at Work
- Mom and/or Dad take an order form to their work.
- Fellow co-workers write their order on the order form.
- Mom and/or Dad deliver product and collect the money in a few weeks.
- (It is best to collect the money upfront when possible)
- The Scout communicates his Order Key via email, phone, and so on, to potential or existing customers. The Customer can go online and purchase popcorn with a Credit Card at http://www.trails-end.com/trailsend/scouts/
- The Product is shipped directly from Trail’s End to the customer and the Scout and Unit receive credit for the Sale.
Prizes and Rewards:
- Gift cards at various levels of sales
- Game Stop, Walmart, Amazon, and ITunes
- $750 Dollar Club Award
- Sell $750+ worth of popcorn and receive a Daisy Youth Compound Bow & Arrow Set OR Emo Sub7 Hammock in addition to your regular prize.
- Top Individual Seller Reward
Our fundraising effort helps to make Scouting a great experience for our sons, siblings and parents. Here is a just a small sampling of the activities supported by your fund raising efforts and participation in the past:
- Pack Meeting Entertainment
- Pinewood derby kits, trophies, track and pizza party
- Indoor Campout
- Campout Events
- Scout patches, badges and recognition awards